If last night is any indication, 2011 is going to be a great year. Not just for new home sales, but for having fun as well! Middle Tennessee Realtors packed the Embassy Suites Hotel Ballroom in Cool Springs to “Kick-Off” 2011 with all of us at Ole South. Great food, drinks, music, and fun was on the agenda. So was giving away money, lots of it!
The turnout was spectacular and the room was filled with enthusiasm for 2011. We are fortunate to have a lot of great Realtors in Middle Tennessee and blessed that they are good friends too. They could have spent their evening somewhere else, and we are honored that they chose to spend their time with us!
Whenever you have that many Realtors in one place, you have to tell them all about your company and the exciting plans we have for the new year. New things like these:
* ALL BRICK HOMES in Williamson County, featuring outdoor living areas, 4 BR, 3.5 bath, Formal Dining, Bonus Room, and a 3-car garage for under 300,000.
* The most affordable new homes in Metropolitan Nashville. Town homes from 89,990 in Old Hickory Commons and Traditional homes from 109,990 in Spencer Hill.
* The introduction of ‘FUTURE PROOF” homes in many Ole South neighborhoods.
* A totally new introduction of floorplans in the low 100’s in our flagship community, Evergreen Farms in Murfreesboro.
* The introduction of new town home models featuring walk-out verandahs and covered rear porches.
* Our recent expansion into the Clarksville, Tennessee market.
* And too many other things to list!
On display were many fine products used in the construction of our homes. Special thanks to Alsides, Ferguson Enterprises, Home Center Network, Marsh Cabinets, Metro Carpets, Mold Stoppers, Ole South Financial/SunTrust Mortgage, Tri Star Title and Escrow, and Union Station Brick & Stone for their participation in the program!
We also gave away $11,000 during the evening. 24 Realtors won gift cards in amounts from $100 to $1100! Many of our vendors gave away prizes also.
I really enjoy watching events like this one come together. It gets even better when everyone has fun!
Speaking of fun, let’s all have more of it in 2011!
Trey Lewis is a licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Tennessee with Ole South Realty, www.OleSouth.com, 615.896.0019 direct 615.593.6340. Specializing in new home sales in the Greater Nashville area to include Nashville, Murfreesboro, Smyrna, and Spring Hill, Tennessee